Who is the Program for?
The High Performing Teams Program (HPTP) is aimed at ambitious business owners and business leaders who are looking to start a business, or grow a business. Despite previous successes in your business, you’ll be acutely aware of the;
- need for expert HR help and advice to make sure your people are on board and can help you deliver your business goals
- value you place on your key people and the worry you have about losing them to your competitors
- difficulty in attracting and retaining the best talent you need to ensure you can grow
- pressure from the business owner, the Board or your Investors to deliver exceptional results
- worries you have about why your people aren’t delivering the results you need
- fact that your organisational structure, people policies and practices are the same as when you were starting out and its just not working anymore
- need to develop and support your people managers as they don’t have the skills and knowledge to motivate and nurture their teams to deliver the right results
We work with you to create, implement and embed a People Strategy that’s right for your business and your business alone. The People Strategy we create with you is specifically designed to help you become an employer of choice who can attract and retain the best possible talent, because without great people – you don’t have a great business.
What will I gain from the Program?
In addition to the advice & support of your dedicated and experienced HR Director via our regular meetings or visits with you, you will have a fully documented People Strategy which we will implement and embedded into your business over a 1 or 2 year period. The timescale we agree with you will depend on the speed that you need things to happen, the time you/your leadership/management teams can give and the budget you have.
The People Strategy will then be turned into your People Playbook, which is in essence your “blueprint” for how you manage your people and people practices going forwards.
Who will be delivering the Program?
It’s taken Emma 20 years of insights and experiences to develop Meraki HR’s HPTP and we’ll work with you to create your very own HPTP which we will then help you to implement and embed in your business to ensure you can be an employer of choice and are able to attract, develop and retain the best people, allowing your business to flourish.
We only work with a small number of businesses each year on the HPTP to ensure we can dedicate the time and support needed to each of these organisations and you will be allocated your very own dedicated HR Director and Business Coach based on the needs of your business.
We carefully select the business owners and business leaders we work with to ensure that there is a 100% commitment to the HPT Program to ensure it’s success.
The average cost of a full time, experienced HR Director is currently £150,000 per annum. The HRTP is a fraction of this cost at £28,000 plus VAT, which can be spread across 12 months or 24 months, depending on your preferred pace of work and budget.