Understatement of the year award incoming, but 2020 and 2021 changed the way we work forever. But like most things in life, it’s how you deal with change that counts, and 2022 is certainly the year that your business will need to make its people a top priority if you want to avoid the mass resignations that are predicted.
So, what are the key HR/People trends for 2022 going to be and how can you prepare for them? If you want to get ahead of the curve, here’s the top 5 areas we feel our clients should be focussing on to ensure they can attract and retain the best people and make sure they are creating High Performing Teams in 2022.
- Creating a recruitment process that delivers an exception candidate experience
- Managing and promoting from within by creating career paths and learning and development opportunities.
- Motivating multi-generational workforces – what Gen Y & Z want and need is different to the needs of Generation X.
- The revamping of employee perks and benefits to create an Employer Value Proposition that attracts the right people to work for you and stay with you.
- Creating a culture and values that attracts a diverse employee population.
Not got these topics on your radar? Want to discuss one or all of these for your business? Make sure you book your FREE 30 minute Strategy session in January to help you get on track.