In these difficult and unprecedented times of a Pandemic in the UK, it’s important to remain calm and focussed as a business leader. Your employees are looking to you, to keep them informed of their responsibilities to prevent the spread of the virus and how you want them to work and how you will pay them over the coming weeks/months. They will also be looking to you on your position as a business in terms of how you will deal with the virus.
As if you didn’t have enough on your plate already?! If you are a business owner or responsible for people in an SME at the moment, your focus might simply be to survive whatever the next few months throws at us!
We can help you! We have put together a pack of relevant and practical information about how to manage the Coronavirus in your business, to save you the time and hassle of doing so! Get in touch if you would like us to send you the pack which costs just £150. The pack includes;
- A fact sheet that we will update regularly for you with our best practice advice on how to interpret the myriad of advice that we are being given on a daily basis.
- A checklist on what you should be doing as a business to manage the Coronavirus
- A letter for your employees about absence, sick pay and their obligations to manage the spread of infection.
- A generic policy to manage Infection in the Workplace
- A generic policy to manage a Pandemic
If you want to work with an HR team who can provide you with sensible, practical, commercial and professional HR advice that you can trust, then we are your go to HR experts. We can help you get past the disruption to your business that Coronavirus has and will continue to create and help you to think logically and strategically about how to manage this and help you to rebuild your business once Coronavirus is a thing of the past.
We’ve been using technology effectively with our clients for a while now, so we are well equipped to talk to you via MS Teams conference calls, MS teams video calling as well as using Zoom or WebEx, so why not book a call with us to see how we can help you? http://bit.ly/CallMerakiHR