Employing, developing, engaging and managing people can be time consuming. Not to mention complicated, exhausting and a potential legal minefield. You need to focus on what you are good at; managing your business, and get expert HR help to deal with the people stuff for you – that’s where Meraki HR come in!
We provide tailored advice and support that will remove all your people worries enabling you to focus on running the business and see real results fast. For a fraction of the cost of employing a full time HR Director, simply engage our services on either a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis and you will be amazed at what can be achieved;
Your HR Director services include:
- The design and implementation of an HR strategy to help and support the delivery of your business goals
- Become your HR director so that we can advise you when you need us
- An HR health check so that you know that you are doing things right and meeting your legal obligations as an employer
- Design of HR policies and procedures to suit your business
- Design and implementation of an Employee Rewards program
- Design and Implementation of an annual Salary Review process
- Coaching of you/your management team to improve People Management skills
- Design and Implementation of a Recruitment strategy
- Design and Implement an Appraisal Process
- Successfully reduce Absence in your business
- Help you to introduce and embed a significant change in your business
- Design and manage a business re-structure
- Design and Manage a redundancy programme
- Manage a TUPE transfer
- Review and recommend and implement the right HRIS for your business
We work with a wide variety of clients across Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Northants, Bucks along the A34 and M40 corridor, including Milton Keynes, The Chilterns, The Costwolds, Amersham, Beaconsfield, Oxford, Banbury, Birmingham, High Wycombe, Leamington Spa, Newbury, Slough, Warwick.
We would love to get to know you and learn about your business and how our HR Director service could help you to deliver your business goals so contact us now and let’s get the conversation started.