Event – Women in Business Community
September 25 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
We are looking forward to running this event for Women in Business which will finish with a light lunch and an opportunity to network and chat with Emma Browning, Shelly Paxton and the other attendees.
About this Event
This event is aimed at successful and ambitious Women in Business who want to be part of a trusted community with other like minded Women in Business, who love to learn from others, are serious about their business, have ambition, and can inspire and support others to succeed in their goals too!
We hope to run these events 6 times a year, and that the women who join us, keep coming back because they enjoy and learn from the events, and tell other like minded women in business about us. The focus of this group is learning, offering help and support to each other in our own respective businesses, and our agenda will reflect these aims.
We are delighted to have Shelley Paxton as our first guest speaker. Shelley is a former colleague of mine from Harley-Davidson and the author of “A Corporate Rebel’s Guide to Finding Your Best Life. ” Shelley is also one of the selected few worldwide approved facilitators of the Brenee Brown “Dare to Lead” coaching program. Shelley will be sharing her back story with us about why she left Harley-Davidson to become her own Chief Soul Officer of her life, and the lessons she has learnt when setting up her own successful coaching business, oh and also writing her first best selling book!
- Intro’s getting to know you
- Shelley Paxton and her journey to becoming Chief Soul Officer of her life
- Mastermind – who has a business issue that we as a group can help you to solve?
- Future learning – what do you need help and support with in your business, and we will find the experts to share their experience with you
- Opportunity to network with the other guests over a light lunch